Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
These chickpeas are a great snack (or appetizer) with high amounts of fiber and protein.
Crunchy, spicy, and satisfying!
SPICY ROASTED CHICKPEAS
- Servings: 4-8
- Time: 60 mins
- Difficulty: easy
- 2 15oz cans of organic garbanzo beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 2 tsp cayenne powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil
- Mix all ingredients together and spread on foil
- Bake for 30 minutes, stir gently, and then bake for another 20-30 minutes until hard and crunchy.